New Page 3
Replace missing DD-214's and obtain copies of military records.  

A site that covers everything military, from benefits, pay scales,
state-by-state benefits, also lists corporations offering military and
veteran discounts.

Below are web-sites that provide information on Veterans benefits and how
to file/ask for them. Accordingly, there are many sites that explain how to
obtain books, military/medical records, information and how to appeal a
denied claim with the VA.

Please pass this information on to every Veteran you know. Nearly 100%
of this information is free and available for all veterans, the only catch is:
you have to ask for it, because they won't tell you about a specific benefit
unless you ask for it. You need to know what questions to ask so the right
doors open for you -- and then be ready to havean advocate who is willing
to work with and for you, stay in the process, and press for your rights and
your best interests.

The National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) has provided the following
website for veterans to gain access to their DD-214's online:

Board of Veteran's Appeals

Center for Minority Veterans

Veterans Legal and Benefits Information

Vocational Rehabilitation

Welcome to the GI Bill Web Site   
Center for Women Veterans
Department of Veterans Affairs Home Page
Directory of Veterans Service Organizations index.cfm?template=view
Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependants 2005
Forms and Records Request
Geriatrics and Extended Care ttp
Guide to Gulf War Veteran's Health
Gulf War Veteran's Illnesses Q&As
Homeless Veterans
Research Advisory Committee on Gulf War Veterans Illnesses
Veterans Benefits Administration Main Web Page

click on links
Veterans' Programs and Services:

The Judiciary Branch - The United State Supreme Court: judiciary & U. S.

Department of Veterans Affairs:        
Disabled American Veterans:           

Branches of the Federal Government:

The Executive Branch - The White House:

The Legislative Branch - The United States Senate:

The Legislative Branch - The United States House Of

Military Branches:

The Pentagon:              
The United States Army:                  
The United States Navy:                   
The United States Marine Corps:    
The United States Air Force:            
The United States Coast Guard:      
The American Merchant Marines:    

Military Academies:

United State Military Academy:          
United States Naval Academy:          
United States Merchant Marine Academy:
United States Coast Guard Academy:
United States Air Force Academy:    
United States Air Force ROTC:          

General / Misc Resources:

Federal Executive Branch Resources:
Federal Judiciary Branch Resources:

Memorial and Tribute Web Sites / Military Memorials:

Korean War Veterans Memorial:
Vietnam Veterans Memorial:                 
National World War II Memorial:                      www.wwiimemorial.comArizona
Memorial Museum Association             
United State Air Force Museum:            
Arlington National Cemetery:    
American Memorial Park:                       

                                                                                National Personnel Records Center (NPRC)
NPRC has provided the following website for
veterans to gain access to their DD 214




























































































New Page 1

 - All health care, and VA information.

          VA Pension office- 1-877-294-6380

 - Get an account to access and       

 to obtain online access to your VA health records,   

  Obtain copies of your      

           National Personnel Records Center

           1 Archives Drive

           St. Louis, Missouri 63138

  VA legal court of appeals - Phone: (202) 501-5970

   Tri-Care 1-877-874-2273


            insur Tricare/CHAMPVA Supplement - 1-866-694-6287


             reporting-system-deers.html DEERS  1-800-538-9552 or

    DFAS Retired pay 1-888-332-7411


             Retirement Services  703-571-7232


             Marine Corp (703) 784-9304/5


             Navy Retirement Services 1-866-827-5672

    Airforce Retirement Services 1-800-525-0102

    Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255


              MDVA ducatioOffice 1-800-456-8519

     Joint Services Transcripts 850-452-1001


              Burial and death   Death Benefits

     Ft. Snelling,

              National Cemetery           612-7261127


Welcome to the official website of the Westchester County Veterans Service Committee
Westchester County
Service Committee
Dedicated to the unforgotten
heroes, KIA, MIA, and veterans
who have passed before us.